Project Document Controller
I am currently working with a leading Carlow based company who are seeking a Project Document Controller to join their team. This is a full time contract position
As Project Document Controller you will be responsible for the coordination of all project documentation within scheduled review and approval dates. You will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate documentation activities between Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA.
- Manage and control all project documentation flow to ensure accurate records are maintained via SharePoint Tracker.
- Develop and or maintain, within the overall project schedule, a schedule and/or tracker to support the documentation lifecycle (creation, maintenance / updates, reviews, approvals, etc.).
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators and team leaders to manage on-time delivery of documents in line within overall tracker and project requirements.
- Generating daily/weekly reports & adhoc requests in a format to be agreed with the project management team.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with the suite teams and other stakeholders to ensure documents are up to date and the relevant stakeholders have access to the correct information
- Provide technical expertise in the use of Business Collaborator and where appropriate coach others on its use
- Assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Certified professional or similar level qualification and at least 3 years working experience with the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Usual place of work will be in Carlow, however you may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other locations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong Document control tracking experience
- Experienced user of Business Collaborator software
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed, can work independently, and proactive as a team member, being highly-motivated and result orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment and stay focused.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, and PCs.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.