A financial services institution is looking for an experienced Project Delivery Lead to join their team.
- Project management and delivery of high-quality project solutions within strict timelines.
- Identification, analysis and documentation of business requirements
- Solution analysis and design including process design and re-engineering.
- Looking after project delivery related documentation, including project schedules, risk registers, strategy documents and lessons learned.
- Stakeholder management and status reporting.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong focus on quality management and testing techniques.
- Experience with Lean 6 Sigma and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Proven ability to set, report and deliver to agreed project targets and KPI's.
- Familiarity with presenting complex solutions and analytical findings, and chairing workshops.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, ideally including Excel, Project, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Primary degree, or equivalent, in engineering, science, mathematics, business or similar.
- 3+ years working in a project delivery lead role.
- Experience in project delivery using structured project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMP or Agile, ideally with certification in one or more of these.
- Experience in requirements gathering, solution design and implementation activities, to deliver high-quality solutions in a timely manner to meet the needs of the organisation and the clients.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.