Contract opportunity for ambitious Project Coordinator
The successful candidate will become part of the design team for our client, with that they will join a team consisting of traffic managers, copywriters, designers, and account manager. The team's overall responsibility is to design promotional marketing materials for our client.
The Project Coordinator will be required to work closely with the Global Traffic Manager to develop and prepare comprehensive plans across scheduling, budgeting and resource allocations for projects across the portfolio.
The successful candidate will have excellent time management and communication skills to aid the collaboration with internal teams and clients to ensure the delivery of results. The project coordinator must ensure that all project are completed within deadlines and budgets while guaranteeing a level of quality to the client.
* Ensure communication flows are open to guarantee all relevant teams are informed on progress and issues.
* Manage the resource scheduling of projects.
* Provide teams with timely communications between operational teams.
* Ensure aspects of the project budget, scope and timeline are met.
* Provide regular updates to PM team
* Report on resourcing and capacity
* Engage with clients to identify and define requirements.
* Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
* Ensure all information communicated is accurate and instructions are clear
* Project Management certification is a plus.
* Fluent in Business English (both written and verbal) is essential.
* Experience as a Project Coordinator/ Traffic Coordinator.
* Experience in creative campaigns from end to end.
* Organisational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong Project Management skills
* Strong communication skills.
* Client facing skills.
* Experience in a creative/ digital agency is a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.