Demand for Project Coordinator in Dublin City area
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to work with our client in Dublin. The successful candidate will act as support within the project team assisting in project support for the head of PMO and project team. As the role of project coordinator, you will act as administrative support for the Head of PMO and project team, reporting directly to the Client Service Manager.
- Ensure project reports are delivered on time and to quality.
- Maintain knowledge share points through stringent monitoring and updating.
- Support the team on the management of the project through its lifecycle.
- Issue meeting agendas, take meeting notes for reports and presentations as applicable.
- Manage project logs to support Project Management operations.
- Perform administrative duties promptly.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Engage with project teams to gather and communicate requirements.
- 1 year PMO administrative experience.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Reporting and Data analytics experience.
- A high standard of governance.
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focused.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.