Experienced Project Manager needed for a leading Pharmaceutical company
Project & Controls Manager
A leading global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is looking for a Project & Controls Manager to join their team. The successful candidate would be responsible for reporting to the Director of the team. The main purpose of the role is to manage all Invoice-to-Cash projects. Implementing and controlling continuous improvement initiatives will be a key part of the role and will require managing multiple projects at once, implementation of processes with the overall goal to create internal efficiencies while control and reporting delivery is not compromised. The role will also require engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop Impact Assessment / Work stream project plans.
- Lead the Global Business Systems SAP deployment.
- Lead improvement initiatives for the Invoice-to-Cash area and future related area projects
- Define and Sign off Solution Design / Represent GBS in SAP Workshops
- Define Testing Scope and Test Scripts
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing within GBS Operations
- Analyse and documenting processes and procedures
- Provide input on Project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics, providing key areas of opportunity
- Filter clear and concise information is available for informed management decisions making purposes.
- Work on customer end seeking to provide quality solutions with Business Process & Technology Owners.
- Manage and Coordinate updates to SOPs/WIs/RACI providing training materials as demanded
- Manage Process flows.
- Support ITC operations as required and transfer of new developments, changes to the team - includes training documentation
- Lead Robotic Process Automation journey for ITC.
- An educational background in Finance, IT or equivalent qualification
- 5 years' of experience in Finance experience in Billing, Sales, Distributions Modules & Credit Collection
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a distinct advantage
- A strong knowledge base in data conversion, integration and project management key
- A strong ability of Microsoft Suite office products.
- RPA experience
- Strong financial knowledge of aspects relevant to the O2C cycle
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.