One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire a Programme Manager with Financial/Tax experience in Dublin
Programme Manager - R&D Submissions (OMEX)
Dublin South - Leopardstown
Remote Possibility - Potentially once the candidate has proved themselves
Start Date 22 July 2019
End Date 24 July 2020
As part of the team, our group's mission is simple: accelerating Software deployment across Enterprise customers and remove the blockers they face. We do everything we can to make it easy for our customers to run the latest version of software and have a great experience in doing so.
We are looking for a Program Manager to manage the creation and submission of research and development documentation for the team to Revenue.
Story Behind the Need - Business Group & Key Projects:
Working closely with engineers, PM's and accountancy teams to create accurate documentation and streamline processes.
60 engineers/20 PM's
Need to submit documentation for qualifying FY18 projects to claim tax back from Irish Revenue.
Typical Day in the Role:
What you will be responsible for:
* Liaise with the company accountants to become a Knowledge Expert in the Research and Development Tax Credit process for Ireland
* Create the process around how we will collect and submit the necessary documents.
* Streamline the process around how we will collect employee time spent on Research and Development
* Work with the engineering organization to identify and document the features under development within the team
* Submission of the required documentation
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition:
Fantastic opportunity to streamline existing processes and leave a legacy for process optimization.
Diverse and multinational team.
Top 3 Skills
- 2-3 years relevant program management experience
- Previous successful examples of process optimization and results
- Tech background
To be successful in this role, you'll probably have:
* Strong project/program management experience
* Strong written/oral communication skills
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* Ability to Driving process optimization and improvement
* Strong end to end thinking with process orientation
* Good analytical and organization skills
* Strong collaboration skills
* Other language English - Fluent
Additional Assignment Details:
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.