Programme Manager - Capital Markets
Global Head of Regulatory Transformation - 150K
In this role you will be accountable to drive regulatory change in an evolving regulatory environment and to ensure that the firm meets the regulatory commitments across (predominantly) the UK and Ireland. You will provide subject matter expertise in order to effectively drive requirements and solutions whilst ensuring that all deliverables are achieved and that the regulatory change is successfully embedded within business as usual. Strong project management is critical to ensure that the regulatory change initiatives remain on schedule, within budget target and with quality that meets or exceeds business needs and regulatory expectations.
The ideal candidate should have at least
- 15 years of combined senior program delivery and capital markets leadership experience.
- Specific experience in driving strategic operating model and regulatory changes with cross-functional teams impacting business, technology and corporate support areas within Capital Markets is a requirement.
- Previous experience of delivering significant regulatory change would be beneficial.
Knowledge Required :
- Prudential, FTRB, Basel knowledge
- A university degree (Engineering, Business Management, or similar),
- Minimum 15 years in Capital Markets and/or Management Consulting and/or Strategic Initiatives
- Experience driving strategic operating model and business and regulatory change initiatives
In this role you will:
- Be accountable for successfully driving & delivering business, operational, technology changes initiatives for programs covering both Trading Products and Investment & Corporate Banking divisions
- Ensure that the program aligns with the overall strategy and Bank's risk appetite.
- Directly and indirectly lead, steer, coach and hands-on manage resources based in Dublin and London
- Manage communications to senior executive stakeholders globally
- Assemble & chair senior level governance committees to ensure the objectives of regulatory business change programs / projects /initiatives are met; includes engaging with senior business leaders to resolve issues & make decisions.
- Lead and/or support specific Programme/Project workstreams
- Provide oversight & steer to multiple third parties
- Manage & oversee day-to-day program deliverables across all aspects of project delivery to ensure alignment with corporate strategy
- Participate in local or global planning process, budget / financial reviews & roll-up reporting, if and as required.
- Superior people management skills
- Ability to not only drive at the senior management level but able to deep-dive into resolving granular issues where necessary
All interested candidates should send CVs to Susan Nix - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.