Programme Manager - Capital Markets
Programme Manager - Capital Markets - 150K
Candidates need to have a strong background in Prudential Regulation / Basel III for this role
A leading, global Financial Services company are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join their growing Dublin team. The successful candidate will responsible for managing multiple programmes and projects in response to the evolving regulatory environment and help the business to meet regulatory commitments across the UK and Ireland.
As Programme Manager, you will provide comprehensive programme/project management for the execution and delivery of projects, ensuring all deliverables are achieved, on schedule, within budget target and with quality that meets or exceeds business needs.
- Be accountable for successfully driving and delivering business, operational, technology changes initiatives for programmes for the business
- Ensure that the programme aligns with overall strategy and risk appetite
- Directly and indirectly lead, steer, coach and hands on manage resources based in multiple locations
- Manage communications to senior executive stakeholders globally
- Assemble and chair senior level governance committees to ensure the objectives of regulatory business change programmes, projects and initiatives are met (including engaging with senior business leaders to resolve issues and make decisions)
- Lead and or support specific programme and project workstreams
- Provide oversight and steer to multiple third parties
- Manage and oversee day to day programme deliverables across all aspects or project delivery to ensure alignment with corporate standards
- Participate in local or global planning process, budget/financial reviews and roll up reporting
- 15 years' + professional experience within Capital Markets and/or Management Consulting
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Experience driving strategic operating model and business and regulatory change initiatives
- Leadership and people management skills
- Strong understanding of risk based implementation
For more information on this and other Senior Project & Change opportunities please call Susan Nix on 01 4321555.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.