A leading online social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Program Manager, International Growth to join their team.
This role entails working closely with clients and sales teams on designing the best service offering for our export clients, mapping the respective service landscape, scaling & optimizing the business model for the companies service offering, and identifying the best partners by region and service tier based on these findings.
You are consequently going to work with internal partnership & specialists to get these partners on board.
You will be leveraging your strong communication skills to coordinate senior stakeholders across various parts of the organisation, and well as interacting directly with customers to understand their needs, and help them capture opportunities that you identified together with your team.
- Program manage, repsonsible to Localise initiatives across segments.
- Understand the challenges small & medium businesses face in supporting their clients international expansion plans in terms of localization.
- Customer facing onboarding sessions to interested clients - assessing program readiness.
- Provide weekly updates to management on customer engagement & success
- Be a trusted thought partner on global export trends from understanding export needs to understanding implementation implications. (specifically across Localization)
- Lead market research in different regions to identify quality partners in order to expand our partner ecosystem
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
- Excellent project/program management, interpersonal and organizational skills, and/or proven ability to work and deliver results in matrix stakeholder structures.
- Innovative approach to design, evolution and execution on fast moving programs.
- Proven track record of success in a media sales environment, with an in-depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
- Consultancy background, and/or track record of crafting and delivering strategic plans in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Ability to autonomously drive, prioritize multiple initiatives, and present to senior leadership.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.