Production Shift Supervisor - 3 shift cycle
Our clients have reached out to us for assistance to recruit for a Production Supervisor in the Waterford area. The role is based on their global supply site. We are looking to hire a Manufacturing Shift Supervisor. This role will have direct control and supervision of all operations and direct reports within the Value Stream. The role will support either the Bulk Manufacturing OR Filling / Packaging area
As Manufacturing Shift Supervisor, you will:
- Direct Supervisor and control of all Operators.
- Ensure all tasks are completed as per the relevant SOP's and policies identifying and addressing any non-compliant behaviours.
- Trending of key area metrics to predict possible issues
- An environment of Continuous Improvement is maintained and promoted with opportunities for improvement identified via GEMBA.
- Effectively deliver coaching and feedback to team members to support compliance and efficiency.
- Embed GPS as an enabler to flow, via achievement of maturity level 3
- Implementation of Right First-Time culture plus effective corrective and preventive action.
- Supported Value Stream CI initiatives & improvement activity.
- Conduct Shift handover with in-coming / out-going supervisor, ensuring that you have full awareness of Shift Operations.
- Support audits and timely closure of audit actions.
- Embed Operational Quality as an enabler to flow.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.