Production Supervisor - Medical Devices - Waterford
My Client, a leading Medical Device and Life science company is seeking a Production Supervisor. You must have experience within a production environment with Validation experience, for their site in Waterford.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package on offer.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a production team in a high-volume precision manufacturing
- You will track and move work orders through the site.
- You will work closely with the production controller, to ensure that all products are produced in line with schedules.
- You will ensure that productivity goals are achieved and setting direction for the team to accomplish these goals through performance management, while using ISO 13485.
- Experience working in a busy production environment, as a supervisor/team lead.
- Managing teams, team development and performance management of 15 or more staff.
- Exposure working with precision engineering
- SAP and Excel - intermediate level
- CNC Machining experience (milling)
- Production Planning experience
To apply or to find out more;
Please contact Helen on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 051309650. All applications will be treated in strict confidence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.