Are you on the market for a role that is responsible for delivering daily production across multiple lines to agreed KPI's across a 2 shift system
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Junior Production Supervisor to join their ever growing team in Co. Tipperary. This role reports to the Production and Operations Manager.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for the real time monitoring of production KPI's.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset within the production environment.
- Key involvement with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- You will make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Supervise your team to ensure maximum production output.
- Identify any training requirements for your team to ensure that all people have the required skills to drive the plants overall output.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with other functions such as Engineering, Logistics and HR to optimise the production capabilities of the plant
- As Production Supervisor, you will manage the staffs working hours and work with accounts to ensure payment through the companies HR/Payroll system.
- Participate and ensure team participation in any company objectives and Continuous Improvement programmes (Lean Manufacturing).
- Work to adhere to all health and safety standards as laid down by the company.
- High awareness of Hygiene, Food Safety and Environmental Requirements
- Be available to work on a day/night shift basis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.