The Production Planner will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will ensure that the supply of raw materials and production and capacity across our packaging plant are in line with the demand from our customers whilst minimising lead times and cost.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in supply chain management and/or production planning using S&OP processes.
- Highly structured and analytical mind with rigour and attention to detail.
- Good team worker engaging others to achieve the best for the business and our customers.
- To ensure accuracy of forecasted demand by liaison with Sales and Marketing on product and brand trend and future promotion.
- To be accountable for the demand placed on Manufacturing and Purchasing by the planning system
- To highlight any data inaccuracy to the accountable department and ensure correction to the demand.
- To advise Customer service on planned fulfilment of volume orders.
- Advise management on resource and capacity constraints and suggest possible solutions.
- To provide Finance with predicted planned revenue against company budget.
- To advise Customer service of any expected order failures due to Manufacturing, Purchasing, plant, quality or data failures.
- Data, i.e.. Inventory reduction, lead-time reduction etc.
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Expertise in statistical analysis of demand patterns
- management of supply (demand forecasting, etc)
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.