Morgan McKinley and Dairygold Partner up again!
Dairygold Co-operative Society Limited is one of Ireland's largest co-operatives with a long and proud history of manufacturing world class dairy ingredients and dairy solutions to customers and markets internationally. The society has invested over 130 million euros in the development of our Mallow site, which is a state of the art nutritionals campus. As part of our recent investment, we are now seeking to recruit production operatives.
The Production Operatives will be appointed to various positions across the operations function and will have the capability to grow with the Society as we continually enhance the customer offering from our Mallow facility. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to work as part of our team in delivering for our business and the customer.
In addition, successful candidates must:
- Have a minimum qualification of a leaving certificate;
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a quality driven manufacturing environment.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- A proven track record of delivering excellence for the customer.
- Be quality focused and compliant with hygiene, quality and environment health and safety standards.
- Must be willing to work shift in a seasonal operation with a minimum duration of a 30-week season.
- Ambition and willingness to upskill and develop oneself, to avail of further career progression opportunities within the Dairygold Organisation.
- Competent level of IT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail and concern for standards.
- Have a positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude.
- Be a team player and have the ability to work effectively with colleagues.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.