A permanent position for a Production Operator with Clean room experience.
The Production Operator will be responsible for the safe running, cleaning and handover of process equipment/areas to produce product within the correct quality specifications, in accordance with GMP and operational standards.
- Organisation and execution of the Production activities;
- Fulfil GMP and HSEE best practices;
- To be responsible for the equipment operation, cleaning and organization of the installations that are under their responsibility;
- Identify and report problems, and when possible create notifications to Maintenance;
- To assure the correct identification and use of the equipment (labels, status board, logbooks);
- To guarantee the correct fill in of the documentation (e.g.: batch records and logbooks);
- To maintain the Individual Safety Equipment in proper conditions;
- To participate in the continuous training of the new Operators
- Leaving Certificate or Mechanical Trade;
- Experience working in a Production Environment
- Ability to organise, take initiative and make decisions;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Clean room experience essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.