Production Manager - Construction
One of the country's leading modular building companies is interested in adding a strong Production Manager to their growing team.
This company is leading the way in Ireland when it comes to the prefabricated modular construction systems. Given this growth they are now looking to add a Production Manager with a strong manufacturing knowledge to their team.
- Lead and manage plant operations for production
- Ensure that SHEQ regulations are met and strongly promoted
- Liaise between Plant Management
- Develop and implement KPIs score card for safety, quality, performance excellence, absenteeism, housekeeping, stock take, area development
- Oversee the production process, follow the production schedule on Microsoft Teams, monitor production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company's goals
- Provide ongoing direction, development and leadership to production supervision
- Develop SOP and make recommendations for improvement in overall areas
- Proven experience in Production Management ideally in construction/manufacturing
- Knowledge of Quality and H&S Management systems
- Strong leadership skills with a results driven approach
- The ability to follow a production schedule and execute tight deadlines
If you feel you are the right person for the role or would like to learn more please apply here or contact Conor directly on CMcNulty@MorganMcKinley.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.