An exciting opportunity to join a growing production team in Cork?
If you have a strong operational FMCG background and a real sense of ownership for people management and spotting potential to develop a high performing team then we really want to hear from you!
About the role: (listed but not limited to)
- Lead a cross functional team to deliver the production requirements
- Drive operational excellence and lead a high performing, highly engaged team with a focus on team work, leadership, two way communication and problem solving
- Develop the production stream strategy to meet the needs of the business strategy and requirements
- Manage and own the total cost of conversion within the production stream, focusing on standardisation and improvement
- Continuously promote CI, lean methodologies and 8 step problem solving approaches for highest ROI and efficiencies
- Manage and deliver key projects that feed into the sites overall business strategy with effect the production stream
- Manage the availability, supply and labour plan against the site strategy
- Work to optimum KPI level and performance across internal and external management systems
Qualifications and skills
- Proven experience of leading a high performing team, both directly and cross functionally within an FMCG environment
- An ability to drive performance through people and constantly challenge thinking around the bigger picture, and be courageous in your efforts
- A deep understand of lean manufacturing and processes - a proven record of applying these in live situations
- A desire to be ambitious in both your own development but also drive team development through succession planning and talent management
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility in changing environments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.