Exciting Production Manager opportunity in a market leading manufacturing company in Waterford
Production Management Role in Waterford.
Lean Manufacturing qualifications/ expertise required.
Exciting days role.
Highly competitive salary for a Production Manager position.
- Conducting production meetings and making sure all stakeholders are correctly informed of relevant information.
- Lead, manage and develop production teams to create an open and strong environment which encourages a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop proactive solutions to minimize down and optimize manufacturing costs.
- Hitting targets and delivering consistent results in the categories of operating costs and production volume.
- 10+ years experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience & Third level Qualification.
- Excellent leadership skills and people management expertise.
- Strong computer skills.
- Lean and continuous improvement implementation skills and experience creating continous improvement plans.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.