Product Specialist - Business Banking
What is expected from you:
- Manage key product lines for SME including Business Current Account, Small Business Lending and/or Business Credit Card.
- Design and deliver competitive product propositions for SME segment using customer insights and frontline feedback
- Act as business owner for the end to end customer journey removing customer friction and simplifying processes and customer journeys
- Ensure that risks faced by us are appropriately identified and managed according to internal risk management policies and procedures, ensuring product suite is fit for purpose for SME customers
- Manage product economics, profitability ensuring competitiveness in the market place
- Manage product performance and develop appropriate MI and reporting dashboards
- Lead on the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting activity for the relevant products, supporting the development of remedial action plans where variances are identified.
What we need from you:
- Experience and knowledge of providing product/services to SME Market
- Minimum two year Product Management experience in Financial/Professional Services
- Project management of operational change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with cross functional stakeholders and external third parties
- Ability to deliver high quality customer collateral
- Experience of delivering New Product Approval Processes and/or risk assessment processes
- Solution oriented design thinking and process improvement skills
- Ability to manage third party relationships and knowledge of procurement/contract negotiation
- Knowledge of data requirements for Product Origination/Account Opening
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.