M3S is looking for a Product Review Analyst based in Dublin city.
Product Assurance is a recently established function within the company, whose mission is to drive sustainable fair customer outcomes through expert analysis, focused reviews and effective collaboration.
This is delivered through Product Monitoring, Thematic Reviews, and oversight of the Bank's Customer Impacting Error (CIE) Resolution Framework. A new vacancy exists as a Product Review Analyst within the Product Review Team, which conducts start to finish Product Monitoring and Thematic Reviews on our client's exiting product suite.
The product review team is responsible for:
- Designing the Scope and Methodologies for our ongoing reviews, in line with agreed priorities
- Through proactive monitoring, ensuring that our current product suite continues to meet our customer needs now and into the future,
- Through Thematic Review, analysing aspects of existing products to ensure they operate as we have lead customers to expect, and reducing risk of error now and into the future,
- Reporting on the output of these review processes, including recommendations to Customer Committee and actions to be taken and monitored,
- Investigating any credible concerns arising from the product reviews and product monitoring.
- As part of the Product Review Team, plan and deliver the agreed reviews and monitoring, working closely with Heads of Product, Risk and Operations functions.
- Build scope and timeline of reviews in line with expectations and capacity, ensuring consistency with Bank's risk appetite and appropriate governance sign off.
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders as required on the products and themes within the scope of each review.
- Build out the data requirements of each review in conjunction with the Data Analytics Team. Ensure the delivery of Product Reviews in line with the scope and timelines agreed, utilising own resources and agreed resources with relevant expertise and skills allocated.
- Conduct the reviews in line with agreed and ongoing procedures, to the highest standards and within agreed timelines.
- Report on the conclusions and outcomes of each Review, including recommendations and actions to be reported to Customer Committee.
- Ensure relevant areas deliver on agreed actions arising from the reviews within timelines agreed, and ensure escalation in the event timelines are at risk.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of Review processes to carry out assessment of existing products in line with Bank policy.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of a framework for on-going monitoring of products, in-line with regulatory requirements, working with relevant stakeholders to automate where possible the production of regular reports and dashboards to support.
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the function, including managing the function risks, cost agenda and overall objectives.
- Experience in a retail banking environment, with a good understanding of retail banking products (Mortgages, Personal Loans, Current Accounts, Cards, Deposits, Bank assurance products).
- Business Analysis - including experience of gathering business requirements, documenting functional and non-functional requirements, requirements and conducting workshops.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders including internal product owners; governance committees; conduct risk.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including Report writing & presentation skills.
- An ability to work within a team.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to deliver high quality work across multiple tasks. Ability to adhere consistently to deadlines.
- Performing and reporting root cause analysis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.