Product Oversight Role with Fund Manager Based in Dublin City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a role offering exposure to all aspects to the product function within funds and asset management. The ideal candidate would have minimum three years experience within the funds industry and have a strong understanding of fund regulations and documentation.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting the Governance and Oversight structures for Product control.
- Involvement in cross functional project management for the delivery of important product related initiatives such as new fund launches and restructurings, process re-engineering and automation projects.
- Supporting the drafting and delivery of Regulatory and client product documentation. Following Regulatory approval to undertake responsibility for local management and oversight of Distributor documentation management, including translations, version control and dissemination and publication on group websites.
- Providing support for Product Development including new product launches and existing product enhancements based on market intelligence and structured product reviews
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have a minimum of two to three years relevant experience within the funds or investment industry with investment documentation management / product management / product implementation experience a major plus;
- Knowledge of Regulatory frameworks and processes, legal and financial product documentation as well as an overview of the investment process and associated concepts / terminology desirable;
- Broad operational or investment funds experience with a knowledge of investment products, asset classes, drivers of economic and asset class performance an advantage;
- Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy with strong organisational skills and the ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong academic background in an economics, business or legal related degree combined with an overview of the mutual funds or investment insurance industries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.