An exciting Financial Service Company is looking for a Product Manager - Insurance. Dublin CBD.
An exciting Financial Service Company is looking for a Product Manager - Insurance.
An innovative company, whose purpose is to offer high-performance products solutions on the Insurance Industry. Based in Dublin City Centre on the heart of the financial centre.
You will be reporting to the Head of Product Management, and This will allow you to support the Product Management team through strong knowledge with the Insurance Investment and Financial Industry with exposure in all sectors of the business and locations.
- Responsible for the Governance accountabilities related to product controls, co-ordinating reports and approvals.
- Project management, restructurings, launches and new products initiatives for all markets based in different locations.
- Assist documentation insurance products with the legal advisors and internal stakeholders, drafting and delivering regulations.
- Regulatory controls for local management with track and control distributions.
- Responsible for regular reviews of products solutions with a general view in line with clients needs, market, new business and opportunities.
- Commercial support and Business Development in MIFL/MILL products.
- Supervise the program for our distribution network encompassing interactions to the entire product like a cycle in product development.
- Five years' Experience within the Insurance Industry, specfically Investments;
- Degree in Economic, business or legal;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, proactive with a focus on problem-solving;
- Strong communication skills Able to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.