Outstanding Product Management role available here in Dublin City Centre.
Product Management Specialist
The Product Management Specialist will be working across the body of the organisation engaging with both internal and external stakeholders. The role will involve the execution of daily operations as well as fulfilling project management related tasks throughout the lifecycle of launched funds gone to market. The Product Management function currently consists of nine team members, in order to merge into the company culture one will have to be open to operate in a collaborative manner. The area which the Product Management function of the organisation operates in ensures the business functions operate as effectively as possible. In order to do so, the area provides governance and risk management functions to manage and support business operations.
- Initiate and support the delivery of the Product Management function, which will oversee business development, transformation projects, regulatory change, and operational initiatives.
- Management of funds throughout the lifecycle including the management of funds through regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist in organisation of meetings involving senior crucial stakeholders, covering aspects which document production and quality of the review.
- Monitor the service providers management framework, guaranteeing performance is in agreement with terms and requirements
- Conduct reviews which will aim to better improve effectiveness through constructive criticism and the investigation.
- Provide assistance as required to ensure team deliverables are met to deadlines, budgets, and schedules.
- Graduate with a preferably Financial Degree.
- Accountant Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 7 years in the fund industry.
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to negotiate, influence and engage across the divisional environment.
- Experience in operational streamlining would be beneficial.
- Analytical skills aided with an eye for detail.
- A track record of being Solution-focused.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.