Associate Director/Director - Technical Pensions | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new exciting position for Technical Pensions Product Associate Director/Director to join a global company that is expanding hugely at the moment. This company are a leading povider of pensions solutions for Multi-National Companies.
Reporting directly to the product function this individual will also work closely with the COO and CCO on a daily basis whilst liaising closely with counterparts across the EU.
This company offer flexible working arrangements for the right candidate with a need for travel on a monthly basis within Europe.
This position is on offer on a permanent basis with a generous bonus and benefits package.
- Maintain up to date knowledge re the competitive and regulatory landscape across the EU
- Develop strong market leading, compliance products in a competitive nature to ensure services provided are top of the range
- Work closely with teams locally and globally managing product propositions and presenting to global clients where appropriate
- Regularly networking and building up presence and expertise in the pensions area across the EU
- Representative for all stages of the product development phase both internally and externally, dealing with technical queries as and when they arrive
- In-depth technical knowledge of pensions, preferably workplace pensions
- Excellent pensions regulatory knowledge across Ireland and the EU
- Networking skills are essential for the successful candidate
- Experience working in the delivery of pension change through consulting, product development or change management
- Strong education background within pensions and financial planning (PMI, CII etc.)
- Must be available for travel within the EU on a monthly basis
- Relationship management skills - ability to build up rapport both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across the business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.