Role - Product Experience Supervisor
Location - Galway
Salary - Competitive
A leading medical device company in Galway is seeking a Product Experience Supervisor to join their team. This role will be working within the complaint handling and regulation team. This team provides value to the life cycle of their products.
- Supervision of complaint handling activities for a wide range of products and managing timely approval of regulatory reporting decisions.
- Supprting and coordinating of queries received form external agencies in relation to complaints or reports.
- Ensuring adequate support of complaint analysis and annual post market reports on various products.
- Supporting complaint handling initiatives with other sites globally.
- Supporting risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis associated with complaint/post-market information.
- Supervising direct reports and managing their performance and supporting them to enable their development within the organization.
- Reviewing and analysing clinical databases
- Acting as a liaison internally and with external partners to develop programs and processes to meet regulatory reporting requirements.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a person qualified to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 3 years relevant supervisory experience.
- Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g. registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered.
- Candidate must be a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Candidate must be able to think critically and make sound decisions and experience in Complaint handling or risk management would also be desirable.
- Candidates must be a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
If this sounds like the role for you - please call Rebecca Walsh on 061 430939
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.