Product Development - Assistant Manager | Dublin Centre
There is a new Product Development position now available in Dublin City Centre. The Product Development role is at an Assistant Manager level. Working as a key member in a small team and reporting directly to the Head of Product Development this role provides you with the opportunity to make an impact within the organisation.
The Product Development Assistant Manager will gain exposure to National and European stakeholders on a regular basis providing strong prospects for development on both a personal and a professional level.
This company boasts a generous benefits package, a healthy work life balance and ease of accessibility with the central location.
- Carry out interpretation of strategic direction and government policies in order to provide new product development initiatives
- Provide research to stakeholders throughout product development process
- Identify market failures, requirements from stakeholders and company strategic goals in order to provide parameters for research project
- Ensure all product development updates are drawn up on a timely basis for presentation to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Draft sighting papers for new product developments ad for existing products for review by Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Provide support to the Product Development team with regards to product work streams
- Support and maintain relationships both here in Ireland and abroad with other promotional financial institutions in order to support knowledge sharing and to highlight areas of concern
- Provide responses to pre and post analytics with regards to policy initiatives
- Evaluate performance and impact through delivering development and insight to maintenance of metrics
- Third level qualification (Level 8 Degree)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar role such a product/proposition development and/or strategy/policy development
- Literacy, numeracy and strong IT skills are essential for this position to enable the individual to relate complex financial instruments to required features
- Previous presentation skills are essential as this position involves a large amount of presentations to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Relationship management is a large element of this role, having the ability to build and maintain trusting relationships both internally and externally
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.