Looking to get back into the Healthcare industry? 6 month contract role as a Procurement Manager in Dublin North.
Overall responsibilty and accountabilty for the procurement for 2 Irish facilities, including supplier selection, ordering, follow-up and process control.
- Accountability for seamless, smooth provision of the goods and services supply for 2 faciltiies in Dublin and Ireland.
- Fully understand and have a deep knowledge of the regional landscape of the supply market for goods and services in terms of supplier base, technologies, competitive environment, market trends and cost drivers.
- Find and implement strategic sourcing solutions previously unknown to West, or previously known but not actioned.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers. Fully understand and negotiate the structure and terms of common contracts and business models in the Americas region.
- Identify and assess risks and benefits of sourcing decisions and clearly present proposals to mitigate risks collaboratively, ensuring sustained product supply-quality-compliance.
- Act as first escalation point if problems with suppliers arise. Coordinate resolution of supplier performance issues.
- Contribute to the annual budget process by providing reliable cost estimates and realistic forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instructions, and all safety rules.
- Ensure adequate protection of confidential information and documentation. Restrict access to confidential information. Ensure that key operational and essential documentation files are properly stored.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a Business or Technical curriculum, or non-academic bachelor of business administration.
Experience: 6-10 years of progressive business experience in sourcing/supplier/category management or related functions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.