Procure To Pay - Galway
Excellent opportunity for a Global Process Lead - Procure To Pay (PTP) in a project role and part of a wider Global Process Team supporting the organisation in the Procure to Pay systems and process. The responsibility of this role is to provide support to the procure to pay team as they implement an ERP system as part of a larger project for the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
* Partner and support the Global Process Manager (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
* Promotes a Global Perspective.
* Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
* Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Procure to Pay
* Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
* Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
* Completion of additional tasks that may be assigned during the project by GPM
Knowledge and Expertise in a range of the following subject areas essential
* Purchasing Processes (stock, non-stock items, capital equipment).
* Evaluation of MRP, Review and maintenance of planning and purchasing contingencies to ensure continued supply of product, and ability to analysis forecast data.
* Supplier Management in a regulated ISO13485 environment
* Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues
* Account Payable Processes
* Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
* Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
* Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor's statements on a monthly basis
* Monthly close
Ad Hoc aspects to the role
* To undertake and be accountable for projects as requested by the department head.
* Strong analytical skills
* Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
* Experience of working with international stakeholders
* Innovative, with a strong ability to identify pain points, propose and implement solutions.
* Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
* Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
* Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
Education & Experience
* Accounting Technician/Procurement/Supply Chain or equivalent qualification
* Third Level Diploma/Degree
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
* Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint essential.
* 3+ years relevant experience in a supply chain / procurement / accounts payable role - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
* Another language is preferred.
* Travel will be required as part of this role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.