Our Client a high profile site in the South East Region and a Global leader within their industry are seeking a Process Projects Engineer with at least 10 years' experience in a high tech, large volume manufacturing environment ideally within Food, Beverages, Healthcare or Pharma.
You will form a key part of the Engineering group within a lean management structure and will be required to take ownership of process improvement and development, along with management of projects, scale-up activities and manufacturing support across many areas of the facility.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Preparation of technical project proposals, including budget, for inclusion in site capital plans ensuring projects are justified and feasible.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary, cross department process improvement teams to enhance manufacturing effectiveness in the areas of quality, productivity, cost, etc.
- Work with operations, technical and engineering teams to develop future operations, process improvement and capital expenditure requirements, with appropriate business justifications based on projected throughput.
- Interact with scientific/regulatory personnel from government agencies as required.
- Manage project implementation achieving goals on time and within budget while leading multi-disciplinary, cross department project teams using a structured approach to project management with clear reporting on program, cost and issues.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc. in Mechanical, Process, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline is essential.
- Ability to lead high-profile projects that involve cross functional teams and to be able to manage large budgets, multiple suppliers and team members.
- Knowledge of industry standard installation methods for electrical power.
- Good knowledge of Process Control and Automation of PLC, Device Net, Control Net, Ethernet and related equipment.
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, with ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.