Great opportunity for a process engineer to progress their career in the FMCG industry in an excellent world-leading company
This global-leading FMCG company places a high emphasis on creating a work environment where people can perform to the highest level. Their Core Values define the expectations they have of each other and they hold each other accountable for working within these standards of conduct. This is a fast-paced work environment, with continuing success and expansion.
This role will be focused on ensuring all new and existing products are manufacturing and processes are continually improved to R&D standards. They will be responsible for providing process design solutions for the manufacturing requirements for the product.
- Provide Process Engineering capability specialising in process design solutions
- Provide technical guidance during project design and implementation, including Commissioning & Process Qualification, to assure viability of technology in proposed configuration
- Engaging Engineering first principles, scientific methods, and Processing systems knowledge to develop technical process equipment solutions that both create new business opportunities and solve existing equipment needs.
- Working in cross-functional teams, developing and expanding upon existing requirement for formulae and products.
- Degree qualification in Chemical, Process, or equivalent engineering discipline (Level 8)
- Experience working in beverages and/or liquid processing would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working on large projects and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and/or continuous improvement projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.