We are actively seeking experienced process operators to join an established team within a local rapidly expanding Pharma leader in Waterford.
You be responsible for the operational activities while ensuring maximum production quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Communicate directly with the maintenance personnel to coordinate maintenance and repair work in manufacturing areas.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assist with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- To manufacture and inspect Media Fill batches and subsequent GMP batches.
Skills & Experience;
- Minimum 1 years' experience within the pharma or biopharma sector.
- Experience in Sterile Manufacturing an advantage but not essential as a full training and development plan will be in place to up-skill.
- Experience in Fill Line Operations a distinct advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.