A leading Investment Management services company is looking for a Process Excellence Analyst to join their team.
This role would suit someone passionate about improving, simplifying and optimizing processes. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting process excellence projects, using various process excellence, change and innovation methodologies
- Identify and prioritize potential opportunities for process optimization
- Support end-to-end process reengineering reviews including ensuring the correct approach is adhered to, a project plan is in place and remains on track
- Completes process mapping exercises of current vs. future state to understand the impacts of process optimization from a people, technology and process perspective.
- Schedule and lead project workshops and process walkthroughs using recognized Lean/Sigma tools
- Support Business case development
- Capture requirements and write user stories.
- Support the Process Consulting Lead in ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements by identifying and escalating risks and issues as required
- First-degree level (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent
- Lean / Six Sigma accreditation or equivalent
- Exceptional record of supporting process excellence projects, delivering high business impact using various process excellence, change and innovation methodologies.
- Proven ability of supporting transformational projects and leading small-scale projects independently.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A strong understanding of the financial services business with knowledge of asset management business is preferable.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, problem-solving and organizational skills. Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing different roles depending upon the size/type of project.
- Proficient in Lean tools, MS Office suite, JIRA and Confluence.
- PMP or PRINCE 2 certification highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID STAMP 4 VISA OR EU CITIZENSHIP TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.