An excellent opportunity to going an expanding global medical device business in a managerial role.
Permanent | Medical Device | Cork | 80,000 - 85,000 + benefits
This role is both technical and people management focused. You with be the tactical manager of multiple Process Development projects or core technologies. Also, you will engage with managerial, leadership, and staff development responsibilities.
- Provides guidance and training to staff, assists subordinates in attaining career goals, motivates individuals to achieve results, and recruits and maintains a high-quality staff.
- Manages execution of the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Works with other engineering managers and cross-functionally to standardize, leverage and implement engineering tools and establish best-demonstrated practices.
- Serves as a technical resource and provides on-going feedback and coaching to direct reports and Process Development project team.
- Establish and implement department metrics and objectives and monitors progress
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Level 8 qualification required in an Engineering discipline, postgraduate degrees are desirable
- 7+ plus years' experience in Engineering /Production roles with at least 4 years' experience in a leadership role.
- Strong focus on driving an engaged and inclusive culture and developing a high performing cross functional diverse team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.