Senior Process Engineer - Waterford
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the senior process engineer will be responsible for providing technical problem solving to support the operations team. The role will focus on delivering solutions to key process problems through analysis, lean techniques and capital investment.
- Develop and lead on process improvements to increase plant efficiencies and drive process excellence.
- Support production trials, process modifications, investigation studies etc. in the development of new products.
- Support the Operation Excellence program using lean tools and techniques.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards & certifications, FSC procedures, EPA & IPPC License, Safety & SOP's.
- Coach and mentor operational teams to help advance their technical knowledge.
- BSc Degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Green/Black Belt Lean certification.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a process role or project environment.
- Experience in Lean tools and techniques.
- Understanding and experience in use of Lean Manufacturing Principles.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.