Great opportunity for a Process Engineer to provide operational support to a Sterile Manufacturing facility
Reporting to the Sterile IPT Engineering Lead, the process engineer will be responsible for providing operational support to Sterile Manufacturing facility. Trouble shoots, investigates and documents process issues and deviations. Identify and implement process improvement and optimization opportunities.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all safety, quality, environment and financial goals for a campaign are addressed.
- Participate in and closure of HAZOP recommendations.
- Monitors campaign performance (safety, quality, environment and financial) to campaign objectives and take action as appropriate.
- Ensures that all process atypical events are thoroughly investigated, root cause identified and eliminated. Deviations should be closed in a timely manner.
- As requested provide training and mentoring to new engineers.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and business systems utilizing LSS tools and problem solving techniques.
- Maintain process knowledge retention files for assigned processes and actively utilise Knowledge Management VTN system.
- Technical Support for Process, Engineering & Maintenance lead for Engineering issues.
- Engineering support for Manufacturing and Process issues.
- Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues.
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
- Manage project team members during project execution.
- Manage multiple outside vendors and contractors.
RELATED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- GMP and cGMP training topics
- Change Control
- Plant layout and design
- Plant processing and equipment
- Safety and Environmental procedures
- Documentation systems
- Business process re-engineering
- Quality Policies and Procedures
- Computer skills - Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Trackwise
- Communication skills - oral, written
- Project Management skills
- Hold a third level qualification in Process Engineering, or equivalent Engineering or Science discipline
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- 12 Month Contract (39 Hours per week)
- Hourly Pay rate negotiable DOE
- Strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.