An opportunity has just become available to work with a fantastic global biopharmaceutical company in Dublin.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE?
- Supporting production, process and equipment support and ensuring that the equipment is safe, available, and efficient and that all issues are resolved to support the manufacture and timely disposition of the product.
- Implementing CAPA's and NC's for production issues.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects (short duration), which includes the management of internal company resources (assets financial and personnel), external engineering and vendors as part of the execution of projects.
- Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials
- Leading development and execution of optimization and troubleshooting of key equipment and processes
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU;
- A third level degree in relevant engineering with 7+ years of experience in an industrial experience, preferably in the biotechnology/bio-processing industry
- Good working knowledge of purification technology, unit operations
- Experience in working with automated control systems
- Solution-focused mindset
For a complete job specification for this position and a confidential discussion in relation to career prospects beyond this role apply here or contact Kate on 021 2300 300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.