Reporting to the Production Manager, the Process Engineer will provide technical problem-solving support to the process teams.
This person will assist in the safe and efficient operation of the manufacturing plant including ancillary services and provide engineering support to improvement projects
* Develop and lead on process improvements to increase plant efficiencies and
drive process excellence
* Support production trials, process modifications, etc. in the development of
* Coach and mentor operational teams to help them advance their technical
* Undertake, manage and report on specific projects and investigations as and
* Developand promote solution based protocols arising from manufacturing
* Support existing maintenance teams to help them develop their performance
and knowledge base
* Support technical development customer trials
* Support & lead the commissioning stage of projects and process upgrades
* Support the Operation Excellence program using lean tools and techniques.
* Ensure compliance with relevant standards & certifications, EPA License,
* Prepare capital project AFE's.
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
* HETAC Level 8 Degree in engineering discipline
* Preferable experience in Manufacturing/project environment.
* Knowledge of Lean and 6S.
* Knowledge of steam, heavy rotating plant and utilities
* Rapid problem-solving ability for a 24/7 business environment
* High energy and commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
* Project & Process management experience
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.