Process Chemist required for an API manufacturer based in Dublin West.
Process Development Chemist required for an API manufacturer based in West Dublin. This is a permanent position.
In this role, you will act as primary process development contact for the provision of technical support to plant operations, QA, QC, validation, engineering, Loss Prevention, and environmental personnel.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and expertise to production during processing such as monitoring of key campaign parameters (yield/quality), laboratory investigations and managing deviations
- Perform product impact assessments and quality investigations
- Participate in process and quality risk assessments
- Apply statistical process control tools in monitoring the manufacturing process
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the change with laboratory team
- Support project management and execution of technology transfer projects for new and existing technologies, processes (API) and methods.
- Support the validation of new processes
- Participate in training of staff so that staff are trained to safely and effectively carry out their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards associated with cGMP including data integrity, ISO 14001, EMAS, Health & Safety Legislation, Environmental Legislation, and all site standards
Education & Experience required:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a process support and/or development function in a cGMP environment.
- Has a broad GMP and technical know-how to handle emerging issues.
- Familiar with TrackWise or other quality management systems desirable
- Knowledge of technology transfer is strongly advantageous
- D level would be preferable, minimum degree level in Chemistry required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.