Excellent opportunity for established Equipment Process Engineer.
Our globally recognised client have been developing and delivering innovative human therapeutics for almost 40 years. They were one of the first companies to realise the new science's promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient.
Our client have also have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, they remain committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives.
As a member of the Process & Equipment Engineering team, the role will support complex and challenging manufacturing initiatives.
- Ownership of equipment/systems in a GMP regulated manufacturing setting
- Support Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Inspection, Component Preparation and Packaging areas
- Lead and support system improvements, development of detailed specifications, engineering documents and standard operating procedures
- Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to manufacturing equipment/systems
- Support new product introductions or new technology introductions by performing engineering assessments, implementation of system changes and supporting engineering runs
- Solving complex problems, project management, equipment lifecycle management and operational excellence
- Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes
- Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical)
- Manufacturing experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities
- Solid leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills
- Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices
- Experience in developing strategies for new product introduction and new technology deployment
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans
- Ability to influence the development of business area strategy and engineering/equipment strategy where appropriate
- Ensure application of corporate blueprint and standards using business drivers to local business needs
- Development and presentation of project plans to senior management
- Day to day vendor management and contract negotiations with focus on equipment suppliers
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in project environments and skilled in communication and collaboration
- Team player, prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.