Probate Solicitor in leading Limerick law firm
Our client is a leading national Irish law firm, currently has an opportunity for an experienced Probate Solicitor to join the team in its Limerick Office.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Advising and dealing with new clients and referrals.
- Drafting wills, advising on wealth management and administration of estate in all forms.
- Wardship and enduring powers of attorney.
- Good technical knowledge of trust law application and taxation.
- Experience of Probate Litigation.
- Experience of licencing laws would be an advantage.
- Experience of residential conveyancing, desirable but not essential.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- STEP qualified or willing to undertake qualification is desirable.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Sound and pragmatic decision making ability.
- Ability to meet target/fee projections.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members.
- A professional, competent and sympathetic demeanor inspiring confidence and trust by clients and senior staff.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.