Our client is currently expanding their Private Equity offering and are seeking to hire talented Fund Accountants to help with their growth plan
- Manage the client relationships
- Manage the fund accounting process to produce the NAV, management fees and waterfall calculations
- Lead the team and give technical guidance
- Analysis of technical components of the NAV process
- Analysing changes in funds' values in relation to broader market fluctuations.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits as requested
- Strictly adhere to established departmental fund accounting processing procedures and controls
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines
- Train, coach and mentor employees on the team where appropriate
- Ideally some Private Equity or stong hedge experience
- 4 years plus in fund accounting
- Strong supervisor experience
- Prior experience in a NAV environment
- Experience with Investran would be ideal
- Third level finance degree
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.