GDPR Privacy Analyst | Dublin North
There is a brand new role on offer on the North side of Dublin with a leading financial services company. The GDPR Privacy Analyst is offered on a permanent basis, working closely with the compliance and complaints team here in Dublin.
The GDPR Privacy Analyst will work closely with counterparts in other countries, with opportunities to progress at an international level.
This company offer facilities to work from home and flexible working hours to aid a healthy work life balance.
- Provide continuous support and administration to the GDPR programme
- Continuous update and maintenance of Personal Data Registrar
- Daily management of data breaches within the company
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times regarding data breaches from investigation right through to meetings
- Take ownership of subject access requests, handling with care and simultaneously investigating and drafting responses
- Provide assistance to other team members with the Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for new and existing initiatives across the business
- Daily communication with all team members and working closely with the privacy co-ordinator at all times
- Provide support to senior management including the Data Protection Officer (DPO) as required
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR, Subject Access Requests, Data breaches and Data Privacy Impact Assessments
- Experience working in the insurance industry would be a distinct advantage
- Third level education in business or law
- Certification in GDPR or Data Protection would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.