FS regulatory | Portuguese | 6 moths contract
One of the largest international banks is recruiting a Portuguese regulatory specialist.
Candidates can start working from home, including from abroad, but have to be willing to relocate to Dublin in due course.
This will initially be offered as a 6 months contract.
The successful candidate will be supporting Portugal's Country Compliance Officer with the following activities:
- Regulatory management and coordination relating to supervisory exam management matters.
- Regulatory Inventory management: Ensuring prompt identification, logging in, evaluation and formulation of a plan to address requirements arising from new and amended laws, regulations, rules and other requirements and expectations from regulatory and enforcement authorities.
- Regulatory Change Management and Controls: Ensuring that the regulatory change management requirements and processes, along with the regulatory control framework for existing requirements, are effectively operating within the country with respect to the identification, impact assessment and implementation of all applicable laws, regulations, rules and related processes, controls and reporting that impact the company's activities in Portugal.
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Risk Management (ACRM): Providing coordination and cooperation in respect of the country's Anti-Money Laundering compliance risk management program.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and requirements impacting a global financial institution in Portugal, with experience understanding/translating such regulations for wider audience.
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering regulation and practices in Portugal is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, with a keen eye for detail and able to keep to tight (non-negotiable) deadlines.
- Able to communicate fluently in Portuguese and English (written, oral and reading).
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.