Portuguese Expense Analyst with a leading Multinational client in Cork
This is a great opportunity for a Portuguese speaking Finance professional to take the next step in their career to join a leading Multinational client in Cork who offer excellent career progression.
You will join the Finance team and you will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders in global locations to assist them with any expenses related queries.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have two years of relevant experience, be fluent in Portuguese and English, have a college degree and have client or customer facing experience.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for all employee expense & credit card related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Monitor and Review iNext Operations on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses
- Develop an appropriate expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system.
- Resolve all Tier 1 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Support the iNext Analyst in the preparation of the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates.
- Complete all Credit Card administration activities
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- 2 years' experience in Finance function
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Fluency in English and Portuguese language
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.