Portfolio Risk Manager | Permanent | Dublin North
There is a Portfolio Risk Manager role on offer with a leading Credit Management Services Company on the north side of Dublin City Centre. The Portfolio Risk Manager role is offered on a full-time permanent basis focusing on non-performing loans.
The Portfolio Risk Manager will join a brand-new team that is expanding massively within the business, providing a huge amount of opportunities for growth long term. The team are expanding and have some exciting plans for the coming months. The Portfolio Risk Manager will be at the centre of this team with responsibility for developing the new unit and having a significant impact on portfolio investments.
This leading company are offering a generous salary and benefits package with the ability to travel across the EU on a regular basis.
- Identify key risks and areas for process improvement across portfolios and operations
- Create value through improvement drive across existing portfolios in a variety of countries across the EU
- Develop risk solutions and implement through working with internal teams
- Motivate teams to share best practice ideas across countries in order to streamline processes to eliminate risks
- Make use of the significant data base to develop data driven decision tools
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to add value via analysis, new reporting and actionable recommendations
- Provide support to the investments team as required (new product, new country or significant scale up)
- Previous experience working in a similar role within financial services is essential for the successful applicant
- Excellent operational skills with in-depth knowledge regarding NPL collection strategies and processes
- Strong financial analytical and statistical skills with the ability to read data and reports
- Knowledge in MS Excel and Power Point (R, Python or SQL proficiency is an advantage)
- Flexibility to travel to other countries in the EU
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.