Fantastic PMO opportunity based in Dublin for a candidate with an IT and Finance background.
The successful candidate will have a robust and in-depth PMO knowledge combined the ability to apply this knowledge to produce a quality level of reporting. They will have a strong capability of financial reporting for projects and programmes. The purpose of this role is to support the Programme Directors within the organisation's portfolio.
- Assemble reports for the portfolio head to review the Business Management function of the organisation. These reports will be on a monthly, weekly and ad-hoc basis.
- Track the project this would involve; monitoring the timeline, tracking the recruitment process, analysis of bookings.
- Assist and support in the development of draft packs for investments.
- Evaluate RTB bookings, working in conjunction with portfolio head to develop a fitting structure for tracking time and financial aspects of the project on a monthly basis.
- All aspect of Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Guarantee reports and forecasts produced are consistent and correctly entered into tracking tools.
- Consistently manage and update risk and issue logs.
- Provide a knowledge share function, setting up and ensuring all documents are lodged in key areas.
- Ensure project dashboard is up to date, this may following up with Project Managers, guaranteeing underlying plans are on scope.
This role is not limited to these duties
- Your skills and experience;
- Strong PMO background.
- Exposure of finance reporting.
- Experience of reporting and assisting in the design and content of packs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.