PMO Program Co-ordinator role based in South Leinster
Our Client is seeking a PMO Program Coordinator to be responsible for driving the Operational Readiness of an Organisational Expansion.
The Program Coordinator will report directly to the Project Management Office Manager
- Monitor project activities, short and long-term business priorities, and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
- Develop contingency, remediation, modification, or replacement activities for a program risk management process, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Develop project schedules, identifying Key Deliverables to use in the planning.
- Lead planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input, and outputs.
- Work with Project Schedulers to coordinate the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedule.
- Report on project progress, schedule opportunities, and mitigations as required to management.
Education / experience
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Project Managemen, Science, or Engineering.
- Carried out a similar role ideally.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within the company.
- Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation.
- Experience in Primavera P6 is advantageous.
- Strong networking skills within peer and other working groups
- Readiness to contribute to the creation and development of our new site culture
- Ability to manage a broad range of stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.