This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate software development manager to join a dynamic financial services company that deeply values their culture and the well-being of their staff.
Who it's with:
My client is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across their areas of expertise - funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe and Australia. A truly global organisation, providing their customers with a strong platform to realise their growth ambitions and continue to build on success.
What you'll be doing:
- Definition, structure and the operation of the function to create best of breed support function - Configuration, Development & small change management across the Group
- Working with the various companies in the group to provide development/configuration services for their implementations of relevant platforms.
- Work with the Resource management team to ensure that we have sufficient resources to delivery all projects and initiatives.
- Ensuring that Priority Classes are highlights and addressed by work with stakeholders as necessary
- Contributing to the Best Practice and Tooling Standards to be used and aligning with wider Group Standards where appropriate.
- Ensuring that in house platform, SAP and Blue Prism System remain in the Top Decile of system availability and uptime.
- Identifying areas of improvement to the system to simplify operations and improve uptime for end-users.
- Project Management - Involvement at various levels, including requirements definition and / or analysis.
- Team Management - manage the day-to-day activities of all members of the team including guidance, mentoring and career progression.
What experience you'll need:
- Previous experience supporting BAU Change, Project and Service Support of critical systems
- Previous experience managing teams of greater than 5 for at least 3 years.
- Strong vision and drive to deliver Technology/platform and ESC coverage in a complex environment.
- Experience in financial management systems, SAP or Blue Prism
- Experience of Cloud based solutions
- Deep understanding of long-term group strategy and individual track record of building delivery teams managing complex deliveries and workstreams supporting multiple projects and initiatives.
Why you'll want it:
You can play a key part in this - this company recognises the importance of supporting and developing their people, so listening to colleagues, training teams and investing in great working environments is an essential priority. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities you will be working with and you'll get a flavour of the culture at this organisation.
If interested, please APPLY NOW, or call Will McGreal for more info on 014485606, 0857648848
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.