An opportunity to join a fast paced team and gain essential & valuable industry experience
Our Limerick based FMCG client has seen growth in their business over the last few months. As a result of this growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planner on an initial fixed term contract.
This role requires the Planner to ensure products are available to support the company's commercial strategy and meet the service requirements of customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exceptional industry experience and develop key skills within a fast paced supply chain environment
- To ensure accurate ordering of product to support sales
- Ensure that all product support documentation is received to support delivery
- To improve profitability within the department on excess stock and dumping
- Work with the suppliers to ensure that product supply is effective
- Assist in ensuring the replenishment department meets and exceeds the targets set for it
- Maintain a good relationship with all suppliers
- Liaise with replenishment manager on orders for promotions and forward buys.
- To interpret sales reports and data and utilise this information to minimise mark downs and overstocks, freeze down and dump & help maximise sales by having product in stock & available
- 3rd level Qualification
- Strong numerical and analytical skills required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, innovative and creative in their attitudes to all issues and areas of the business
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems effectively and efficiently
- The successful candidate must also be an excellent team player and be willing to interact with both customers and suppliers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.