This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planner in Cork in a world leading food company.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the mid to long term plan up to 18 months.
- Set up and maintaining Supply Chain KPI'S and management of KPI dashboard.
- Work cross functionally with production, engineering and finance to make improvements in credibility of production planning that will lead to improved service levels.
- Liaise with stakeholders ensuring management of the demand and capacity balance
- Ability to lead, motivate and communicate clear objectives
- Taking charge of change and seeking out improvements
- 3+ years experience in Supply chain/ logistics/ planning in a fast paced environment
- Third level qualification in Business or Supply Chain or similar
- Strong understanding of Planning. Scheduling, and Inventory control policies
- Supply Chain systems and SAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.